For G.P.’s and E.N.T.’s
Harmony Hearing & Audiology is an Independent, Perth, family owned and operated Audiology practice. Our Audiologists are university qualified with accreditation to provide the governments hearing service program. We specialise in audiological assessments, advanced hearing aid and hearing protective technologies. As full members of the Audiological Society of Australia (ASA) ongoing professional development ensures our clinicians are up to date with the most recent developments and technologies. We are clinical Audiologists who will provide a range of comprehensive hearing services to your patients:
- Free* hearing check-ups (30mins)
- Comprehensive hearing assessments and reports
- Pre and Post-employment hearing tests
- Industrial hearing loss check-ups
- Reassessment and check of hearing aids
- Fitting of custom earplugs (noise reduction or swimmers)
You can readily refer a patient via our online referral form (download below). We respect the relationship you have with your patients and we will send you a report of the hearing assessment in a timely manner.
You can download a referral document here: Harmony Hearing Referral Pad Template
Why refer your patient to Harmony Hearing & Audiology?
- Collaboration: We work together with medical professionals to provide high-quality hearing health care. We prioritise an individual’s health and where medical intervention is required we promptly refer with a comprehensive report.
- Expertise: Our Audiologists are highly experienced and committed to providing the best possible hearing healthcare services for your patients.
- Ease of contact: You can simply print our referral form from the link below or call and we will send you a referral pad.
- Locations: Our four locations of Fremantle, Nedlands, Osborne Park and Mundaring provide convenient access across Perth.
- State of the Art Equipment and Facilities: We use quality equipment and the latest research-based methods in delivering services from our clinics.
Information for GPs and ENTs
Harmony Hearing accepts referrals for adults and children from four years of age. Our clinics are accredited to provide services to:
- Clients eligible for the Commonwealth Hearing Services Program (Pensioners & Veterans)
- Clients eligible for compensation from WorkCover WA for hearing issues who work in Western Australia
- Privately paying individuals, including those requiring pre or post-employment hearing assessment.
Looking For Ear Wax Removal?
We provide safe and comfortable micro-suction ear wax removal, no mess, no fuss, book your appointment now
Feb 25, 2018 | Clair O'brien | Fremantle , WA
5 of 5
I was very pleased with every aspect of buying new upgraded hearing aids from Harmony. I have been wearing aids for about 10 years and never before have I had much choice being committed to once brand. There was no rush or pressurising and I appreciated the months free trial before I had to purchase. The aids themselves have made a big difference to my life especially for phone calls. I would recommend Harmony to Anyone. Thank you!
Your privacy matters
Your privacy matters to us and your details are stored securely and are only used to contact you in relation to your enquiry
We do not share details with any third parties
You can call us.
The Phone Number for all branches apart from Fremantle is 1800 02 04 06
The Phone Number for Fremantle is 1800 02 04 06